When you are to lazy to fry, bake. Pretend you want to eat healthy.
- n roasted poblano(s) where n == people eating
- Cooked rice
- Finely chopped cilantro (1 tbs)
- Some chorizo
- A few shrimp
- Shredded jack cheese
- Cook chorizo and shrimp. Dice the shrimp
- Combine ingredients (except for poblano!) in roughly equal proportions.
- Take the poblano and make a small incision near the top
- Get in there and remove the seeds and stuff. Be careful not to rip it
- Stuff poblano with the stuff. You’ll need less than you think
- Bake at 350 for 10ish minutes. when the cheese is melted you are good.
Yes I know, very non specific. It’s ok, you’ll figure it out.