Who doesn’t like tuna salad sammy’s?
Communists that’s who.
- 1/3 cup of mayo (or more)
- 1 tsp – 1 tbs mustard (you may like it more or less mustardy)
- 2 ribs celery, split, sliced thin
- 1/4 red onion minced
- 2 tbs something pickled – capers, pickles, cornishons – chopped
- Splash of pickling juice
- 2 cans oil packed tuna drained
- Salt, pepper
- Combine mayo, mustard, pickling juice. Salt to taste
- Fold in everything else.Serve on toast.
In the end this is pretty resilient stuff and you can’t really mess it up. No need to be exact, you’ll figure it out after a couple trys.