A southwestern take on salad lyonnaise, sort of. The dressing is cold, the lettuce is not frisee, but it has egg and bacon!
- Romaine, cold and cut into big bite size pieces
- Poached eggs (use j. kenji lopez-alt’s directions)
- Avocado dressing
- Bacon cut in to lardons
- Cojita crumbled
- Cook lardons, evac, drain on paper towels
- Toss romaine with dressing
- Top romaine with bacon and cojita. Fold in carefully.
- Top with egg
- Twist on some pepper and serve
Creamy, creamy, creamy, oh bacon!