Dig those pork chops. Love me some hatch chili sauce.
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs wondra flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 Hatch chilies – roasted, seeded, skinned, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, toasted and ground
- 1 tsp mex oregano
- Sweat the onion in the butter
- Add in garlic, cook for a minute
- Add in flour, cook a minute
- Whisk in stock
- Add chilies and spices
- Reduce on low until desired thickness ~15-20 mins or so
Trust me, amazeballs.